Tours from SedonaTweet
Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Tour with Optional IMAX
Sit back and relax as your coach driver takes you on a narrated journey from Las Vegas to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon. You can upgrade your tour to include discounted tickets to the incredible IMAX footage of the canyon at the National Geographic Visitor Center on the only South Rim bus tour that makes a stop at the center.
- Fully narrated bus tour to the Grand Canyon South Rim and National Geographic Visitors Center from Las Vegas
- Upgrade to view the most watched movie in IMAX history, The Grand Canyon
- Discovery and Adventure
- Only South Rim Bus Tour that stops at the National Geographic Visitor Center
- Time to explore the Grand Canyon at your own pace
- Entertaining and informative commentary from your driver/guide
- Pickup and drop off from Las Vegas hotels
- On your exclusive stop at the National Geographic Visitors Center you'll enjoy lunch (included) before viewing National Geographic's exhibits of the Grand Canyon, including the amazing photo gallery.
You'll get a spectacular taste of the Grand Canyon if you attend a screening of the most watched movie in IMAX history, The Grand Canyon Discovery and Adventure. The footage captured by airplanes, helicopters, hang gliders and canoes is truly incredible.
Next, it's on to the National Park where you will visit the two most spectacular lookouts, Mather Point and Bright Angel Lodge. Take a hike along the various trails to lookouts such as Mather Point, visit the historic El Tovar Lodge, shop for souvenirs or simply sit and gaze at the awe-inspiring beauty of this seventh wonder of the natural world.
There is approximately 1.25 hours at each look out point and 1 hour at the Grand Canyon IMAX Theatre.
Why not upgrade your tour to include an approximate 30-minute helicopter flight over the amazing Grand Canyon. There really is no better way to experience the magnitude of this wonder of the world. With this option you will not visit Mathers Point.
Book and travel by December 31, 2012 and save over 60% off the recommended retail rate - BOOK NOW!
1. Compare South Rim Tours Side by...
2. Great West Adventure Tours
3. Condé Nast Top Travel Speciali...
4. Colors & Canyons Heli/Ground To...
5. Red Rock Balloons
$2 Off Admission
Experience Out Of Africa Wildlife Park - Arizona’s Best Wildlife Theme Park
See over 400 animals from all over the world!
6. Out Of Africa Wildlife Park
SEDONA HOTELS & BED AND BREAKFASTS
Stay in Sedona and experience a luxurious resort and spa or quaint bed and breakfast with red rock views. See All Sedona Hotels & Lodging »
SOUTH RIM TOURS
Fuel your adventure on these Grand Canyon South Rim tours by helicopter, airplane, van or train. See All South Rim Tours »
GRAND CANYON HELICOPTER TOURS
Get a bird's eye view of one of the natural wonders of the world. Most tours depart Las Vegas or Tusayan. See All Helicopter Tours »
PLANES, TRAINS AND AUTOMOBILES
Drive yourself or take a shuttle? Learn the transportation options for each Grand Canyon rim. See All Grand Canyon Transportation »