River Rafting Trips
1. Great West Adventure Tours Ri...
2. Western River Expeditions
3. Canyon Explorations, Inc.
Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Tour with Optional IMAX
Sit back and relax as your coach driver takes you on a narrated journey from Las Vegas to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon. You can upgrade your tour to include discounted tickets to the incredible IMAX footage of the canyon at the National Geographic Visitor Center on the only South Rim bus tour that makes a stop at the center.
- Fully narrated bus tour to the Grand Canyon South Rim and National Geographic Visitors Center from Las Vegas
- Upgrade to view the most watched movie in IMAX history, The Grand Canyon
- Discovery and Adventure
- Only South Rim Bus Tour that stops at the National Geographic Visitor Center
- Time to explore the Grand Canyon at your own pace
- Entertaining and informative commentary from your driver/guide
- Pickup and drop off from Las Vegas hotels
- On your exclusive stop at the National Geographic Visitors Center you'll enjoy lunch (included) before viewing National Geographic's exhibits of the Grand Canyon, including the amazing photo gallery.
You'll get a spectacular taste of the Grand Canyon if you attend a screening of the most watched movie in IMAX history, The Grand Canyon Discovery and Adventure. The footage captured by airplanes, helicopters, hang gliders and canoes is truly incredible.
Next, it's on to the National Park where you will visit the two most spectacular lookouts, Mather Point and Bright Angel Lodge. Take a hike along the various trails to lookouts such as Mather Point, visit the historic El Tovar Lodge, shop for souvenirs or simply sit and gaze at the awe-inspiring beauty of this seventh wonder of the natural world.
There is approximately 1.25 hours at each look out point and 1 hour at the Grand Canyon IMAX Theatre.
Why not upgrade your tour to include an approximate 30-minute helicopter flight over the amazing Grand Canyon. There really is no better way to experience the magnitude of this wonder of the world. With this option you will not visit Mathers Point.
Book and travel by December 31, 2012 and save over 60% off the recommended retail rate - BOOK NOW!
4. Compare South Rim Tours Side by...
5. Browse, Compare & Reserve West ...
- Departure Sept 1 - Two-For-One Special - just $1247.50 per person (2 person min.)
- Departure Sept 8 or 11 - Save $25 off the regular per person price of $2,495... you pay only $1871.25!
7. Grand Canyon Expeditions
8. Grand Canyon Rafting & Boating ...
9. Grand Canyon Rafting Tours With...
10. Looktours – River Raftin...
Grand Canyon River Trips Early Season 2013 Specials
Rivers & Oceans works with ALL the outfitters in Grand Canyon. We are your one stop shopping and central reservation source for all the trips available. Currently there are several outfitters offering discounts. With just one call you can get all the updated information on just what is available in Grand Canyon. The season starts on March 15th with one day trips and then beginning April 1st the main section of the canyon opens up to commercial rafting.
For the trip of a lifetime, now more than ever is the time to book a river vacation through the Grand Canyon. Take advantage of the early season discounts by calling us at 800-473-4576 or email us with your time frame and we’ll get you on the river in 2013!
11. Rivers & Oceans, A Travel Comp...
All-Inclusive From Las Vegas
2014 Available Dates:
April 17-19, May 10-12, May 22-24, June 12-14, July 16-18, August 4-7, August 22-25, September 15-18
On this special Grand Canyon adventure, you will fly from Las Vegas to the Bar Ten Ranch on the north rim of the Grand Canyon. Your overnight stay at the Bar Ten will include lunch and dinner the first day and breakfast the second morning. You will also have access to all of the ranch’s facilities and activities, including horseback riding, horseshoes, hiking, skeet shooting, and evening entertainment. ATV rides and helicopter tours are available at an extra cost and can be purchased at the ranch. On the 2nd morning, you will helicopter down to the Colorado River to begin the rafting portion of your trip. While on the river, you will run big rapids, hike to interesting historical and geological sights, play in waterfalls, and experience the wonder of a star-filled night sky from our campsite on the shores of the river. Meals begin with lunch the first day and conclude with lunch the last day – all of them prepared and served by your friendly, capable guide staff. The trip will end the 3rd afternoon at Pearce Ferry on upper Lake Mead. Transportation back to Las Vegas will be provided by van or motorcoach. You can expect to be back in Las Vegas around 4:00-5:00 p.m.
To Check Availability Call Now (800)253-7328 or send us an E-Mail with the subject Grand Canyon Ranch & Raft: email@example.com
For More Information Visit Our Website
12. Colorado River & Trail Expedit...
13. Raft Grand Canyon
GRAND CANYON HOTELS & LODGING
Book your hotel or lodging at the Grand Canyon, or nearby in Williams, Flagstaff or Sedona. See All Grand Canyon Hotels & Lodging »
PLANES, TRAINS AND AUTOMOBILES
Drive yourself or take a shuttle? Learn the transportation options for each Grand Canyon rim. See All Grand Canyon Transportation »
DRIVING DIRECTIONS TO THE NORTH RIM
The road to the North Rim is remote and beautiful. Get easy-to-follow directions right here. Driving Directions to the North Rim »
NORTH RIM HOTELS AND THINGS TO DO
Browse Grand Canyon North Rim hotels in and near the park including the AZ/UT Grand Circle. See All North Rim Hotels & Things to Do »