River Rafting TripsTweet
All-Inclusive From Las Vegas
2014 Available Dates:
April 17-19, May 10-12, May 22-24, June 12-14, July 16-18, August 4-7, August 22-25, September 15-18
On this special Grand Canyon adventure, you will fly from Las Vegas to the Bar Ten Ranch on the north rim of the Grand Canyon. Your overnight stay at the Bar Ten will include lunch and dinner the first day and breakfast the second morning. You will also have access to all of the ranch’s facilities and activities, including horseback riding, horseshoes, hiking, skeet shooting, and evening entertainment. ATV rides and helicopter tours are available at an extra cost and can be purchased at the ranch. On the 2nd morning, you will helicopter down to the Colorado River to begin the rafting portion of your trip. While on the river, you will run big rapids, hike to interesting historical and geological sights, play in waterfalls, and experience the wonder of a star-filled night sky from our campsite on the shores of the river. Meals begin with lunch the first day and conclude with lunch the last day – all of them prepared and served by your friendly, capable guide staff. The trip will end the 3rd afternoon at Pearce Ferry on upper Lake Mead. Transportation back to Las Vegas will be provided by van or motorcoach. You can expect to be back in Las Vegas around 4:00-5:00 p.m.
To Check Availability Call Now (800)253-7328 or send us an E-Mail with the subject Grand Canyon Ranch & Raft: firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Information Visit Our Website
1. Colorado River & Trail Expediti...
2. Great West Adventure Tours Ri...
3. Grand Canyon Rafting & Boating ...
- Departure Sept 1 - Two-For-One Special - just $1247.50 per person (2 person min.)
- Departure Sept 8 or 11 - Save $25 off the regular per person price of $2,495... you pay only $1871.25!
5. Canyon Explorations, Inc.
Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Tour with Optional IMAX
Sit back and relax as your coach driver takes you on a narrated journey from Las Vegas to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon. You can upgrade your tour to include discounted tickets to the incredible IMAX footage of the canyon at the National Geographic Visitor Center on the only South Rim bus tour that makes a stop at the center.
- Fully narrated bus tour to the Grand Canyon South Rim and National Geographic Visitors Center from Las Vegas
- Upgrade to view the most watched movie in IMAX history, The Grand Canyon
- Discovery and Adventure
- Only South Rim Bus Tour that stops at the National Geographic Visitor Center
- Time to explore the Grand Canyon at your own pace
- Entertaining and informative commentary from your driver/guide
- Pickup and drop off from Las Vegas hotels
- On your exclusive stop at the National Geographic Visitors Center you'll enjoy lunch (included) before viewing National Geographic's exhibits of the Grand Canyon, including the amazing photo gallery.
You'll get a spectacular taste of the Grand Canyon if you attend a screening of the most watched movie in IMAX history, The Grand Canyon Discovery and Adventure. The footage captured by airplanes, helicopters, hang gliders and canoes is truly incredible.
Next, it's on to the National Park where you will visit the two most spectacular lookouts, Mather Point and Bright Angel Lodge. Take a hike along the various trails to lookouts such as Mather Point, visit the historic El Tovar Lodge, shop for souvenirs or simply sit and gaze at the awe-inspiring beauty of this seventh wonder of the natural world.
There is approximately 1.25 hours at each look out point and 1 hour at the Grand Canyon IMAX Theatre.
Why not upgrade your tour to include an approximate 30-minute helicopter flight over the amazing Grand Canyon. There really is no better way to experience the magnitude of this wonder of the world. With this option you will not visit Mathers Point.
Book and travel by December 31, 2012 and save over 60% off the recommended retail rate - BOOK NOW!
6. Compare South Rim Tours Side by...
7. Western River Expeditions
8. Raft Grand Canyon
9. Looktours – River Rafting...
10. Grand Canyon Expeditions
11. Grand Canyon Rafting Tours Wit...
12. Browse, Compare & Reserve West...
We have a Super Deal on a spring Grand Canyon river trip. April 13 to 18, '14. For you hikers who have been looking for a chance to see the Colorado river in Grand Canyon, this is the trip for you. The trip launches at historic Lees Ferry and ends in the heart of Grand Canyon at Phantom Ranch, 6 days later. At Phantom Ranch guests hike out of the Grand Canyon.
The trip is being offered at a 25% discount, please call us today, 800 473-4576, to book your spaces.
13. Rivers & Oceans, A Travel Comp...
GRAND CANYON HOTELS & LODGING
Book your hotel or lodging at the Grand Canyon, or nearby in Williams, Flagstaff or Sedona. See All Grand Canyon Hotels & Lodging »
PLANES, TRAINS AND AUTOMOBILES
Drive yourself or take a shuttle? Learn the transportation options for each Grand Canyon rim. See All Grand Canyon Transportation »
DRIVING DIRECTIONS TO THE NORTH RIM
The road to the North Rim is remote and beautiful. Get easy-to-follow directions right here. Driving Directions to the North Rim »
NORTH RIM HOTELS AND THINGS TO DO
Browse Grand Canyon North Rim hotels in and near the park including the AZ/UT Grand Circle. See All North Rim Hotels & Things to Do »