Grand Canyon SkywalkTweet
1. West Rim Ground/Air Tour From L...
2. Grand Canyon Helicopter Tours F...
3. All Las Vegas Tours – Gra...
Grand Canyon West Rim Air and Ground Day Trip from Las Vegas with Optional Skywalk
Fly from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon West Rim by fixed-wing airplane. Soar over Lake Mead and the Hoover Dam before landing at the Grand Canyon for a West Rim bus tour and box lunch at Guano Point. Upgrade and add a Skywalk pass - you'll have the most astounding, unobstructed views of the Grand Canyon possible.
- 50-minute fixed-wing airplane flight to the Grand Canyon West Rim from Las Vegas
- Fly over Las Vegas, Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and Grand Canyon
- Hop-on hop-off narrated bus tour at the West Rim
- Scenic views over the Grand Canyon from Eagle Point and Guano Point
- Box lunch at Guano Point
- Approximately three hours of free time at the West Rim
- Upgrade and add on the Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Pickup and drop off from select Las Vegas hotels
- All taxes, fees and handling charges are included.
On your 50-minute airplane flight to the Grand Canyon West Rim you'll have amazing views of Las Vegas, Boulder City, Lake Mead, Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon itself.
For the ground portion of your tour, your aircraft will land at the Hualapai Indian Nation Airport. You will then ride in comfort on a short shuttle bus tour between lookout points, narrated by your driver/guide. The shuttle bus stops at both Eagle and Guano Points, where there will be plenty of photo opportunities at these breathtaking scenic sites.
You will have approximately three hours of free time at the West Rim, including a complimentary box lunch at Guano Point, 4,000 feet (1,200 meters) above the mighty Colorado River.
Upgrade and enjoy the fabulous Grand Canyon Skywalk, the newest attraction on the West Rim. The Skywalk is suspended 70 feet (21 meters) beyond the rim and 4,000 feet (1,200 meters) above the Colorado River, and offers amazingly unobstructed views over the canyon.
After your lunch, climb back onboard the aircraft for another scenic flight (approximately 50-minutes) back to Las Vegas. Complimentary transportation back to your hotel included.
Book now and receive a discount of almost 25% off the recommended retail price. BOOK NOW!
4. Grand Canyon Skywalk & West...
5. See Grand Canyon By Air
6. Looktours – West Rim & Sk...
7. Maverick Helicopter Tours
8. Looktours – Helicopter To...
9. Browse, Compare & Reserve West ...
10. Maverick Airlines West Rim & S...
11. Grand Canyon Airlines
GRAND CANYON WEST RIM HOTELS
Stay in Las Vegas, Laughlin, Kingman or Lake Havasu when visiting the Grand Canyon Skywalk. See All Grand Canyon West Rim Hotels »
TOURS FROM LAS VEGAS
Take a helicopter, air or ground tour from Las Vegas to the West Rim or South Rim. See Grand Canyon Tours from Las Vegas »
WEST RIM SKYWALK TOURS
Venture out to Grand Canyon West by helicopter, airplane or bus; take a walk on the glass Grand Canyon Skywalk. See All West Rim Tours »
GRAND CANYON HELICOPTER TOURS
Get a bird's eye view of one of the natural wonders of the world. Most tours depart Las Vegas or Tusayan. See All Helicopter Tours »