1. See Grand Canyon By Air
2. All Las Vegas Tours – Gra...
3. Compare South Rim Tours Side by...
Grand Canyon West Rim VIP Helicopter Tour from Las Vegas
Choose the helicopter tour that flies furthest and deepest into the Grand Canyon. You'll feel awe and exhilaration as you fly like a bird on the most extensive helicopter tour there is from Las Vegas, taking you below the rim into the mysterious depths of the Grand Canyon.
- 90-minute helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas
- The most extensive helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon, flying further and deeper beneath the rim than other helicopter tours
- Panoramic views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Iceberg Canyon, the Valley of Fire, the Bowl of Fire and Las Vegas Strip
- Onboard commentary
- Choice of morning or afternoon flights
- Departs from Las Vegas, not Boulder City (a 45-minute drive from Las Vegas)
- Pickup and drop off from Las Vegas hotels
As you descend below the rim on your 90-minute flight, you'll be amazed by the majesty, brilliant palette of colors and rugged beauty of the Grand Canyon. You'll pass through millions of years of geological time, as the colorful canyon walls provide a remarkable record of the Paleozoic era, dating back from 250 to 550 million years and beyond.
After leaving the Grand Canyon, other natural wonders unfold. You'll enjoy panoramic views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Iceberg Canyon, the Valley of Fire and the Bowl of Fire. Your flight concludes with an unforgettable pass over the dazzling Las Vegas Strip.
You will travel in a 6-seater, A-Star Helicopter.
Save over 10% off the recommended retail price. Additional specials are available throughout the year. Visit website for details. - BOOK NOW!
4. Helicopter & Airplane Tours Of ...
5. Single Day Tours From Las Vegas...
6. Maverick Airlines Fly To The ...
7. Airplane Tours Of The Grand Can...
Fly to the Grand Canyon West Rim by fixed-wing airplane, ride a helicopter beneath the rim, cruise down the Colorado River, then enjoy a box lunch at the West Rim. You'll experience the Grand Canyon by airplane, helicopter, boat and shuttle bus on this full-day air adventure from Las Vegas! Upgrade and also visit the Skywalk.
- 40-minute fixed-wing airplane tour to the Grand Canyon West Rim from Las Vegas
- Helicopter descent to the canyon floor
- 15-minute pontoon boat ride on the Colorado River
- Scenic views over the Grand Canyon from Eagle Point and Guano Point
- Box lunch at Guano Point
- Upgrade to take the Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Pickup and drop off from select Las Vegas hotels
- All taxes, fees and handling charges are included
Window seats on the plane are guaranteed on the 40-minute flight to the Grand Canyon's West Rim. Enjoy amazing aerial views of Las Vegas, Lake Mead & Hoover Dam. After your flight, you'll board a jet-powered helicopter to descend 4,000 feet (1,200 meters) below the rim to the canyon floor for a scenic 15-minute cruise on the mighty Colorado River.
After your boat ride you'll board the helicopter once more to ascend back to the top of the rim. Here you'll have time to visit the West Rim Welcome Center at your leisure, using the hop-on, hop-off shuttle bus which operates in the area. During the short trips between each stop, your driver/guide will tell you about the traditional land owners and the history of the park.
Visit Guano Point for fantastic views of the Colorado River and enjoy a box lunch. Explore the Indian Village at Eagle Point to gain further insights into Native American culture.
Upgrade and take a stroll on the spectacular Grand Canyon Skywalk, the newest attraction on the West Rim - see the bottom of the Grand Canyon from 4,000 feet (1,200 meters) up! Due to the tour's time frame, you will only have time to visit either Guano Point or the Skywalk.
Then relax after your day of sightseeing on your return flight to Las Vegas, having experienced the Grand Canyon West Rim from all angles.
Book now and save over 11% off the recommended retail rate - BOOK NOW!
8. Grand Canyon West Rim Air Adven...
9. Las Vegas To The North Rim
10. Grand Canyon Airlines
TOURS FROM LAS VEGAS
Take a helicopter, air or ground tour from Las Vegas to the West Rim or South Rim. See Grand Canyon Tours from Las Vegas »
WEST RIM SKYWALK TOURS
Venture out to Grand Canyon West by helicopter, airplane or bus; take a walk on the glass Grand Canyon Skywalk. See All West Rim Tours »
GRAND CANYON HELICOPTER TOURS
Get a bird's eye view of one of the natural wonders of the world. Most tours depart Las Vegas or Tusayan. See All Helicopter Tours »
GRAND CANYON'S NEAREST AIRPORTS
Most visitors fly into Phoenix or Las Vegas and drive to the Grand Canyon. Learn how: See All Nearby Grand Canyon Airports »